In this lesson we've got the one and only Henrik Linder from the legendary band, Dirty Loops.
Obviously (as long as you haven't been living in a cave) you'll have heard Henrik before and how amazing his technique is...
And, that is exactly what we're going to be talking about in this lesson.
i.e. exactly how he build his blazing fast technique.
- This week’s video is taken directly from a workshop that we filmed with the amazing Henrik Linder of Dirty Loops.
- You’re going to find out exactly how Henrik developed his awesome technique.
- Including some of the fretboard exercises that he uses to practice.
- How he’s built extra strength in his fretting hand.
- Why he likes to practice using triplets and quintuplets.
- And much, much more.
“What you’re going to see today is Henrik Linder talking about some specific exercises that he’s used to get his technique to where it is now.”
“Remember that your technique is the foundation of everything.”
“This is only a tiny part of an hour long workshop that we filmed with Henrik. If you want to check out the full thing go grab your free trial at scottsbasslessons.com”
If you enjoy this lesson, you'll really dig these courses:
1. Bass Guitar Foundations - The Definitive Guide
2. Technique Deep Dive for Bass
3. Contemporary Groove Techniques with Damian Erskine
4. Progressive Groove Techniques for the Modern Bass Player With Steve Jenkins
As always, see you in the shed...
PS. This lesson was taken directly from a full hour long class we filmed with Henrik... if you're a member already you can catch that here... and if you're not, just grab your 14 day free trial today.