Ok, I'll come clean...
The technique exercise in this lesson is a total beast... so prepare yourself. It's not for the fainthearted.
The good news is, I'm also going to to show you a simpler version of the exercise too, so if you're not quite ready for the "The Monster" yet, I've got you covered!
There's a heap of stuff both of these exercises are going to help you with, but here's a quick snap shot for ya:
- They'll help with your fluidity on the entire fingerboard.
- They'll help you identify whether there are issues with your current plucking hand technique.
- They'll help you to cross multiple strings.
- They'll even help you understand some theory at the same time (win!)
If you enjoy this lesson, you'll really dig this content:
1. Technique Deep Dive for Bass
2. Bass Guitar Foundations - The Definitive Guide
3. Playing Chords on Bass Guitar - The Definitive Guide
4. Harmonic Layering - Arpeggios, Chord Tones & Scales
As always, see you in the shed...
PS. If you really wanna get your bass technique together make sure you check out my full technique course here in the Scott's Bass Lessons membership... and obviously, grab your 14 day free trial so you can take the membership for a test drive and let us get your bass playing to the next level.