Beast Mode is back! And in today’s video we’re featuring the freewheeling funk of Vulfpeck bassist, Joe Dart!
Joe’s prowess on the bass has earned him major street cred within the bass community, and his top-notch fills ALWAYS leave me with an almighty bass-face plastered across my bobbing head! Seriously, this guy is unbelievably talented.
Ready to see what happens when Joe goes Beast Mode?
In this video you’ll be checking out:
- Joe’s killer solo at Red Rocks.
- The best EVER version of Dean Town.
- The secret to developing a simple groove.
- How to play a great solo without losing the bottom end.
- Why Chris Thile can rival any bass face...
- And much, much more
As always, see you in the shed…